Are you interested in working with us? JOIN OUR TEAM
Location: St. Louis, MO
- We have both a mobile app centered around data input and a web-app dedicated to data analysis.
A normal day in this role would look like this:
- We get a business requirement.
- You, a backend dev, and a team lead go to a whiteboard and brainstorm the UI/UX together to solve the requirement.
- As a team, you map out the user flow completely on a whiteboard, then draft up the necessary api calls.
- Backend completes the api calls.
- Frontend (YOU) then transforms the whiteboard image into a product.
You’ll find you have a lot of influence on product direction and feature details – you will not be a peon, but a core player.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to be pointed in a general direction, and use your own creativity to get there.
- Ability to work with / lead a team in mapping out UI/UX for a given feature.
- Ability to build a feature from scratch, using our stack and your own toolkit.
- Know how to google.
- Know how data flows.
- Can communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Fail fast. Iterate fast. #ShipIt.
- [Optional] Captain Teemo, reporting for duty!
You are welcome to send a resume, but what we really want to see is some projects you’ve completed (github, site links, whatever).
About TopOPPS Inc
TopOPPS is a St. Louis based startup aiming to solve the sales pipeline predictability problem. We achieve this through an easy to use UI (with intelligent prompting) to enable easier updates by Sales Reps, machine learning to detect patterns and deals that need attention, and culminating in an interface that allows Sales VPs to spot their top sales opportunities they can use to fill any gaps between their goal and their actual trajectory. We’ve been growing fast, with a friendly and tight-knit dev team of 6 people, looking to add 1 more – you?
Sales Development Representative
Location: St. Louis, MO
TopOPPS is growing fast! We are looking to welcome our next Sales Development Rep to work for the leader in B2B Sales automation. We are actively looking to bring on the top 1% of all humans to join this team.This role is great for recent college graduates or people looking to start their careers in sales! SDR’s are in the trenches, responsible for initiating the majority of our business relationships
Did you know…
The right candidate will meet or exceed the following expectations:
- Fast learner: Ready to absorb onboarding information with the goal of contacting new prospects 5 days from start date.
- Master the identification of target prospects through various technologies, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo.
- A desire to be a Cold Outreach master (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Exceed quota of 10+ Sales Accepted Leads on 2nd full month
- Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
Desire to advance from a sales development role into more senior positions within the company through hard work and dedication.
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position:
- Sincere customer empathy
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VP’s, Directors, and ask smart questions
- Strong phone presence, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software (not required, but helpful)
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Hustle and persistence
- Opportunity to be a part of one of STL’s leading tech start up’s.
- Salary + Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Become an evangelist for sales process control, the latest B2B emerging market.
- We have TWO office dogs.