Did you know…
· 40% of Fortune 500 CEOs come from Sales and Marketing backgrounds?
· Sales is a rapidly expanding industry, comprising about 13% of all jobs in the U.S.?
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing startups in the Midwest? Do you want to learn from a CEO who has founded two market leading companies, including Gainsight (#48 in the Inc 500)? Do you want to work for a company that demands success? Then look no further!
The right candidate will meet or exceed the following expectations:
- Fast learner: Ready to absorb onboarding information with the goal of contacting new prospects 5 days from start date.
- Master the identification of target prospects through various technologies, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo.
- A desire to be a Cold Outreach master (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Exceed quota of 10+ Sales Accepted Leads on 2nd full month
- Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
- Desire to advance from a sales development role into more senior positions within the company through hard work and dedication.
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position:
- Sincere customer empathy
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VP’s, Directors, and ask smart questions
- Strong phone presence, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software (not required, but helpful)
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Hustle and persistence
- Opportunity to be a part of one of STL’s leading tech start up’s.
- Salary + Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Become an evangelist for sales process control, the latest B2B emerging market.