St. Louis, MO
Your job is to be the critical bridge between our sales, technical and business leaders and the client. You collect the data, documents and other information needed to create specifications that describe how TopOPPS will be implemented for the client. You drive the successful deployment to the customer. Implementation specialists are designers and ambassadors. Insatiable curiosity ensures they feel at home on the cutting edge. They are known as experts internally and externally. They bring emerging ideas to life by shaping TopOPPS and client strategy through trusted advisor relationships. Using deep technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills, they translate the possible into reality.
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, familiarity with web-based technologies, and the ability to rapidly learn a complex and multifaceted program
- 4-year college degree and at least two years of full-time work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgment and the capacity to independently evaluate situations and identify the optimum course of action
- Lead primarily through influence in a matrix’d environment
- Ability to interact politely with the occasional difficult customer
- Initiative in seeking ways to contribute to the success of the company that goes beyond a narrow definition of job responsibilities
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting
- Obtain and maintain knowledge of SFDC, NetSuite and MSD
- Install components with Gmail and Outlook
- Interface with TopOPPS technical team to successfully set up the SaaS platform
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
- Conduct training and support and maintain Zendesk
- CRM. Expertise in standard CRM such as SFDC, NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics
- Sales. Experience working on a mid-size to large sales team with quota, preferably a pre-sales sales consultant
- Sales Operations. CRM technical Administration (Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics a plus)
- Implementation. Successful SaaS implementation experience
- Sales Best Practices. Can provide best practices for Sales Process, Forecasting Process and Pipeline Management
Sales development rep
St. Louis, MO
Did you know…
The right candidate will meet or exceed the following expectations:
- Fast learner: Ready to absorb onboarding information with the goal of contacting new prospects 5 days from start date.
- Master the identification of target prospects through various technologies, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo.
- A desire to be a Cold Outreach master (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Exceed quota of 10+ Sales Accepted Leads on 2nd full month
- Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
- Desire to advance from a sales development role into more senior positions within the company through hard work and dedication.
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position:
- Sincere customer empathy
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VP’s, Directors, and ask smart questions
- Strong phone presence, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software (not required, but helpful)
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Hustle and persistence
- Opportunity to be a part of one of STL’s leading tech start up’s.
- Salary + Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- Become an evangelist for sales process control, the latest B2B emerging market.