Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information
If you are an authorized end user who uses the Service, we automatically collect the end user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, as well as the content of all the communications you have with the Service (including the content you may direct through the Service) – this information is made available to the TopOPPS customer as part of the Service.
If you decide to use the Service and give us information about yourself (such as company name, authorized contact information, location, etc.), you are authorizing us to collect and store that information, and are telling us that this information is true, accurate and current.
Except as explicitly set forth herein, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your PII to outside parties. By providing us with your PII, you understand and agree that we may release and/or use your PII for the following reasons:
• Providing you the services and applications you request and authorize via your Account.
• Improving the Service. TopOPPS utilizes information that it receives while providing the Service to identify potential problems, to troubleshoot, to solve problems and to build new features.
• Providing Technical Support. In the event you authorize us to do so, we may access Your Account in order to provide you with technical support.
• Agents and Service Provider. We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and we may need to confidentially share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents and service providers do not have any right to use PII we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us in our provision of the Service.
• Business Transfers. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets (for example in a merger or acquisition). In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that are transferred.
• Safety. We may release PII when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
• With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your PII may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
We are committed to storing your PII in a secure manner and will take reasonable precautions to safeguard your PII from unauthorized access. Your PII is kept in a secure electronic storage system which is accessible only by limited and appropriate personnel. Despite our precautions, no transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and you provide us with any PII at your own risk.
Managing Your Personal Information
TopOPPS registered users always have the ability to control the use of their personal data. You can change your account settings in the administrator section of your account.
TopOPPS is not designed to and does not intend to collect any PII from individuals under the age of eighteen. A parent or guardian who becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with PII should email us at support@TopOPPS.com and ask us to delete this information from our files.
Cookies, Beacons and Pixels
Third Party Content
The Service is authorized for use solely with websites that you designate in your TopOPPS account. If you use the Service to visit a third party website, that website will be governed by its own separate and independent privacy policies and TopOPPS has no liability for the content or activities of any such third party website.
Last updated: July 3, 2014